Click for homepage
Saturday, May 28, 2005
much love and appreciation
i returned from rome yesterday with a gift in my inbox. someone, an extremely thoughtful someone, sent me the new album by Common called 'Be'. it was an album i was dying to get my hands on but just couldn't rationalize spending £15 ($30) on and it somehow made it's way to me. whoever sent it must've stopped by this site because they sent it to my chaoticphoenixak@gmail.com e-mail address and nobody knows of that e-mail except people who stop by this site.

so, to my extremely generous friend, whom i do not know and who somehow knows me very well since he/she somehow knew i was craving this album, i give you my thanks in ginormous proportions.

much love to you, and appreciation as well.
my philosophy...

like a phoenix we burn
ourselves all our lives hoping
that the ashes will give birth
to a new us... but all that's left
in the end is nothing.


i have a penchant for nicknames

101 things all about me
e-mail me

instant message me

steal this button and link to me!

Blog Togs by Flirt

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker