Click for homepage
Thursday, April 21, 2005
trip numero uno
and i'm off. well, not yet anyway, but soon, in apx. 7 hours i shall be flying high in the sky to the land of ire (for those that did not get my lame attempt at a joke that's ireland). i will be drinking some guiness, and kissing that famous stone that i can't really remember right now.

i'll be writing a whole boat load all about it when i get back and hopefully will get to put up some pictures. so until then, hope everyone has a fantabulous weekend.

cheers!
my philosophy...

like a phoenix we burn
ourselves all our lives hoping
that the ashes will give birth
to a new us... but all that's left
in the end is nothing.


i have a penchant for nicknames

101 things all about me
e-mail me

instant message me

steal this button and link to me!

Blog Togs by Flirt

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker