Click for homepage
Thursday, April 14, 2005
saved
recently i've been finding myself with a lack of not only motivation to blog but also without a single thing worth writing about. i know it sounds like bullshit, the kid overseas in a different country on a trip-of-a-lifetime has nothing to say. but never the less that's the position i've been finding myself in. i've never been a daily blogger but i've tried to get a few posts in a week and usually have never had to stress it. but i guess i've come down with a case of bloggers-block if you will. so in an attempt to ease my way back into this game and out of my current situation i shall pose this question: have you ever wondered what the blogger behind the screen looked like?

i know that on many times for the sites that i frequent without any sort of photo id i come up with a visual image for the writer much like i would a character in a book. i try and assemble not only the face but the whole appearance and persona. well today i've found out that my submission into self-portrait day has been accepted and posted on-line. so for the two of you who still stop by this site feel free to pop on over and meet not only myself (4th row on the far right) but some other fellow bloggers.

i guess now the only question is: am i everything you thought i would be and then some?
my philosophy...

like a phoenix we burn
ourselves all our lives hoping
that the ashes will give birth
to a new us... but all that's left
in the end is nothing.


i have a penchant for nicknames

101 things all about me
e-mail me

instant message me

steal this button and link to me!

Blog Togs by Flirt

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker