Click for homepage
Thursday, April 28, 2005
just to hold you over
land of ire reviewed in two words (both preceded by the phrase 'lots of'):
  1. sheep
  2. alcohol

there just aren't enough hours in the day to express everything i saw, felt, this past weekend (yeah that's cliche as all hell, but you'll eat it up just as well). later tonight i shall be back though because in 12 hours i'll be jetting along under the english channel on my way to the land of love and romance. oh sweet paree.

my philosophy...

like a phoenix we burn
ourselves all our lives hoping
that the ashes will give birth
to a new us... but all that's left
in the end is nothing.


i have a penchant for nicknames

101 things all about me
e-mail me

instant message me

steal this button and link to me!

Blog Togs by Flirt

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker