Click for homepage
Wednesday, April 27, 2005
just call me 'the giving tree'
see this blog isn't just about me, it's about you as well. see i like to help people, give my two cents, try to make life a bit easier. and so because i'm the generous amazing person, i'm going to give a tip. well, not so much a tip, i guess i don't know what it really is. it's something that someone suggested to me, and so now i'm passing it on to you (in the plural sense, not you specifically, but you're more than free to think you're that special). so i guess you could call it a suggestion. yeah. i'm offering you a suggestion.

inevitably in an interview you will be asked if you have any questions. it's as sure a thing as me eating taco bell (when available of course...damn these english people!). and so, here, right now, i shall bestow upon you the greatest, most wonderful, and awe inspiring (it doesn't really inspire awe) question.

interviewer: so, do you have any questions?

interviewee: why yes as a matter of fact i do. if your company were a person or a car how would you describe it?

:: applause :: (not to be done on the actual interview)

why thank you. you love it do you? why yes, i know, it is quite amazing. i came up with it all by myself (yeah right). so now that i've given you this amazing question to ask that will inspire awe in your interviewer for having just been asked a super-amazing and awe inspiring question feel free to go out and inspire awe!

and in the spirit of interviewing which inevitable leads to work, i give you this hilarious cartoon.
my philosophy...

like a phoenix we burn
ourselves all our lives hoping
that the ashes will give birth
to a new us... but all that's left
in the end is nothing.


i have a penchant for nicknames

101 things all about me
e-mail me

instant message me

steal this button and link to me!

Blog Togs by Flirt

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker