Click for homepage
Thursday, April 21, 2005
help a guy out
okay people, i'm in need here. i need somebody to help me out. this isn't a want. no. it's much more than that. i need this. i'm aching for it. my body just cannot go on anymore without it. i need for somebody, anybody in fact, to ship me either a taco bell grilled stuffed chicken burrito with loads of fire sauce packets, OR, a taco bell chicken border bowl.

now i'll leave it amongst yourselves to decide who will take on this incredibly important task.

much love and appreciation for he/she who steps up.
my philosophy...

like a phoenix we burn
ourselves all our lives hoping
that the ashes will give birth
to a new us... but all that's left
in the end is nothing.


i have a penchant for nicknames

101 things all about me
e-mail me

instant message me

steal this button and link to me!

Blog Togs by Flirt

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker