Click for homepage
Friday, March 25, 2005
well...this is new
okay, so i've mentioned before that i can get a case of insomnia every now and then. but come on now, it's 4:12 am. this is getting a little bit out of hand. i'm at that stage now where i'm starting to calculate how many hours i'm going to sleep as opposed to how many hours i could've gotten to sleep if had an semblence of being a normal human being.

such a shame that's not the case. looks like i'm only going to get 4 hours.*

*assuming of course that the second i click the 'publish post' button i fall into a trance-like sleep.
my philosophy...

like a phoenix we burn
ourselves all our lives hoping
that the ashes will give birth
to a new us... but all that's left
in the end is nothing.


i have a penchant for nicknames

101 things all about me
e-mail me

instant message me

steal this button and link to me!

Blog Togs by Flirt

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker