Click for homepage
Wednesday, March 09, 2005
a tale of two irks
numbero uno:
if you are anywhere and you are on an escalator, have the common decency to follow the escalator ettiquette. oh yes, there is an escalator ettiquette, and it's very simple too, only four words. STAND RIGHT, WALK LEFT. see how easy that is. there's no real excuse for not following ettiquette that's only four words b/c i don't particularly care that you and your boyfriend cant bear to release e/o from your vulcan like grips for one minute. if you feel your body will shrivel up like a rasin without constant contact with one another then stand in front of eachother and hold hands, NOT SIDE BY SIDE! especially not in nyc, it's just bad manners and rude. so accept this as my warning, b/c next time i will have to bring myself to jerk-like status and appropriately brush by you and your act of rudeness to others who would like to get where they're going.

y dos:
i just started watching american idol this year, and is it just me or is it totally unfair that they're eliminating the boys and the girls seperately. it seems to me like out of the two performances (monday and yesterday) there are probably only 1 or 2 guys who i think arent't all that great and maybe 3 or 4 girls who actually are (not including amanda the hot latina whose incredible hotness would have me voting for her every week if i actually did that sort of thing).
my philosophy...

like a phoenix we burn
ourselves all our lives hoping
that the ashes will give birth
to a new us... but all that's left
in the end is nothing.


i have a penchant for nicknames

101 things all about me
e-mail me

instant message me

steal this button and link to me!

Blog Togs by Flirt

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker