Click for homepage
Friday, March 25, 2005
speaking of change
well, while we're on the topic of change i think i should tell you about the most drastic change i've had to overcome this past week. due to my imminent departure i've had to embark on many a journey to the mall to fulfill my requirement of taking more than 5 pairs of jeans with me. one such pair that i picked up has completely thrown my entire routine and system out of whack. for the first time in my 2o years of existence, i'm wearing a pair of jeans that has buttons instead of a zipper.

now, returning these troublesome jeans is just not an option. they look too good and are the perfect color (nice dark blue, not dark dark but just dark) and i would never be able to find a suitable replacement. but, i'm sure you can sympathize with my frustrations of going to a public bathroom and looking like a complete and utter fool while taking two minutes after having finished emptying my bladder to try and button the damn thing up. see, the first mistake i made, when going to the public bathroom while wearing my new jeans, was that i used the urinal instead of just going to the stall. had i anticipated the problem i would have trying to button those four buttons i would have been able to avoid being asked "dude, you get your shit caught or something?"
my philosophy...

like a phoenix we burn
ourselves all our lives hoping
that the ashes will give birth
to a new us... but all that's left
in the end is nothing.


i have a penchant for nicknames

101 things all about me
e-mail me

instant message me

steal this button and link to me!

Blog Togs by Flirt

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker