Click for homepage
Tuesday, March 08, 2005
random quotes
today has been very odd. when i awoke this morning i was not greeted by the fresh smell of coffee or the sunshine hitting my face as some people may experience. no, when i woke this morning my mind kept playing random quotes from "kindergarten cop" on repeat. i know, it's extremely random. who wants to wake up to "i'm a cop you idiot" or "who is your daddy, and what does he do?".

i've tried to exorcise these daemon-like quotes from my head, but 5 minutes later there it is again "i'm detective john kimble."

it's like a bad song that you can't stop yourself from humming all. day. long.

maybe i should go listen to "mmmmm bop", surely that can't be as bad as this.

*update*
i retract that statement. i was wrong. it's much worse
my philosophy...

like a phoenix we burn
ourselves all our lives hoping
that the ashes will give birth
to a new us... but all that's left
in the end is nothing.


i have a penchant for nicknames

101 things all about me
e-mail me

instant message me

steal this button and link to me!

Blog Togs by Flirt

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker