Click for homepage
Monday, March 28, 2005
quote of the weekend
insomnia has struck yet again in the land of my bed. well, i guess that's not entirely true. see, i was packing. but i finished that like two hours ago. so, insomnia has partially struck. this past weekend was my last weekend here in the US until the middle of june since on tuesday i will be venturing east (or really far west if that's how you wanna look at it) to the isle of brits, the land of bad teeth, the dogs bullocks...for those of you who cannot decipher that i'll give you a hint...it's england. in honor of this being my last weekend, in addition to my parents 27th anniversary (who says marriages don't last?) my cousins came down to visit. i would post pictures but none of them know about this blog and i wouldn't feel comfortable posting them without their consent, so instead i will leave you with a quote that none of you will probably find funny, but one that literally (seriously, no lie) caused beer (blech, me no like) to go from my mouth, up my nose, and then out, all the while laughing hysterically (after choking and coughing for a bit).

ms: dude, i would totally pimp you to an old man with a peg leg for a taco bell nacho bell grande right now.

ak: (after wiping my nose) c'mon man, you kidding me? i'm worth at least a 10 pack.
my philosophy...

like a phoenix we burn
ourselves all our lives hoping
that the ashes will give birth
to a new us... but all that's left
in the end is nothing.


i have a penchant for nicknames

101 things all about me
e-mail me

instant message me

steal this button and link to me!

Blog Togs by Flirt

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker