Click for homepage
Tuesday, March 22, 2005
quote of the day
recently (i think it was sunday) zach braff was on punk'd. for those of you who've never see the show, it's kind of like a prank show but the pranks are done to celebrities and they're the most well thought out pranks ever. on this recent show, zach braff's porsche was spraypainted by a bunch of little 11 year olds whom he refused to buy beer for. the following was one of his many hilarious lines during his temporary moment of freaking out when a "security officer" is bringing the kid towards him:

zach braff: don't bring him near me, because i don't care if he's five i'm gonna punch him in his fucking face.

after realizing that he was the butt of a hilarious prank he responded:

zach braff: i can't believe i almost beat up a five year old on national television.

i think i'd have pretty much the same reaction if that were my porsche...actually, i think my reaction would be:

ak: holy shit i have a fucking porsche!

on an unrelated (well, not really) note, i wish i could be on punk'd. it looks like it would be much fun.
my philosophy...

like a phoenix we burn
ourselves all our lives hoping
that the ashes will give birth
to a new us... but all that's left
in the end is nothing.


i have a penchant for nicknames

101 things all about me
e-mail me

instant message me

steal this button and link to me!

Blog Togs by Flirt

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker