Click for homepage
Thursday, March 10, 2005
popularity contest
you know, for once i got all involved in something and it came back to bite me in the ass. i actually watched american idol this year, and from the beginning too. so i became attached to a couple of the performers, people who i wanted and thought deserved to win. nikko smith was one of them. today they eliminated him and replaced him instead with a whack rocker who has no vocal talent name constantine. and in addition to that, they eliminated my cute, pretty amanda. now she probably should have been eliminated, but still, she's hot peoples, they could have atleast let us look at her for a couple more weeks.

but
nikko should have made it and in my opinion he should have won the whole competition. in response to this injustice i feel that it is necessary that i boycott american idol for the rest of the season. but i must say this, either anwar, mario, nadia, or vonzell better win this "competition." otherwise, this is some BIG bullshit!
my philosophy...

like a phoenix we burn
ourselves all our lives hoping
that the ashes will give birth
to a new us... but all that's left
in the end is nothing.


i have a penchant for nicknames

101 things all about me
e-mail me

instant message me

steal this button and link to me!

Blog Togs by Flirt

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker