Click for homepage
Tuesday, March 29, 2005
london calling
today is the day. in a few hours i will be aboard a plane on my way extremely far west to travel from my good ol' jerz to london. in the following ten weeks i shall bore you to the point where you realize that this is not a blog you should spend time reading with posts talking all about my trip. if you find that this is not your cup of tea (haha, one lump or two?) then by all means i wish you a safe journey on your way to another url (personally i don't think that's as cool a trip as mine).

so, i shall probably not be posting for a few days while i get settled in. and in case i never post again ever then you can safely assume that i must have been trampled by a mad cow (c'mon, that was funny).

i will be taking many pictures and will provide a link for the few of you who might like to see them. so until later, cheerio mate! (yeah, i think i'll fit right in, they'll never be able to tell i'm an american)
my philosophy...

like a phoenix we burn
ourselves all our lives hoping
that the ashes will give birth
to a new us... but all that's left
in the end is nothing.


i have a penchant for nicknames

101 things all about me
e-mail me

instant message me

steal this button and link to me!

Blog Togs by Flirt

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker