Click for homepage
Tuesday, March 15, 2005
in the ides of the beholder
this really has absolutely nothing to do with the title...in fact, there isn't really much that will be written...but my attempt to be witty came up with the above title (i told you i'm a dork) and i would have kicked myself if i did not make good use of it seeing as how today is the ides of march (i've said it four times already today).

so, since i do not have much to say, i shall leave you with a quote that made arizona ice tea exit my mouth and go all over my comforter.*

"when i die i want to be cremated. i want you to take my ashes and mix them with the ink that the government uses to print money. yes. and then i'd be everywhere" - skipper (ray romano) - "eulogy"

*i bear no reponsibility for any dry cleaning that might be necessary
my philosophy...

like a phoenix we burn
ourselves all our lives hoping
that the ashes will give birth
to a new us... but all that's left
in the end is nothing.


i have a penchant for nicknames

101 things all about me
e-mail me

instant message me

steal this button and link to me!

Blog Togs by Flirt

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker