Click for homepage
Monday, March 14, 2005
i am the almighty
HA! they can't handle my wrath and fury.

they (fox) folded like a deck of cards.

after less than a week of boycotting american idol they've given in to my demands.
nikko smith is back in the competition!

i officially end my incredibly effective boycott. see, this just shows that nobody should doubt me and my power. muahahahehelolLOL...(you have all just been introduced to my eeeeeeeeeeeeevil laugh, you should feel honored)
my philosophy...

like a phoenix we burn
ourselves all our lives hoping
that the ashes will give birth
to a new us... but all that's left
in the end is nothing.


i have a penchant for nicknames

101 things all about me
e-mail me

instant message me

steal this button and link to me!

Blog Togs by Flirt

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker