Click for homepage
Friday, March 04, 2005
HIRING: NEW POSITION AVAILABLE

WANTED: an 8:00 am wake up call that will not get off the phone with me until they hear the shower running.

  • applicant must be tough and steadfast in their refusal to accept failure.
  • applicant must be willing to put up with employers (me) bitching and whining about being tired.
  • applicant must be thick skinned and not take offense when i repeatedly hang up the phone in an attempt to catch more z's

applicant will be working for the sheer satisfaction of knowing that they've helped another human being wake up on-time and not get to work late again. if compensation is necessary then you will be please to know that in return you will be receiving a "fuck you. stop calling. let me sleep!" response many times.

so, any takers?

my philosophy...

like a phoenix we burn
ourselves all our lives hoping
that the ashes will give birth
to a new us... but all that's left
in the end is nothing.


i have a penchant for nicknames

101 things all about me
e-mail me

instant message me

steal this button and link to me!

Blog Togs by Flirt

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker