Click for homepage
Thursday, March 17, 2005
hello all
so i get into my work and, like always, i don't really have much to do, so i go on-line and start snooping through my bloglines, checking out the new dilbert and dog eat doug cartoons...eventually i make my way over to my sitemeter so as to see if anyone i know's been checking it out or anything when all of a sudden i notice that in the 9 hours that has passed today i've already gotten as many hits as i do during a full day.

so i start clicking through the users to see where they're all coming from and i notice that most of them are from good ol'
anna's diary (apparently she linked me in her post today, but most of you already know that...thanks anna, hope you're today has been better than your yesterday)...

so i thought i'd just say hi to anyone who's stopping by to check out the guy who sent the 'baby beyonce' video...if anyone would like to see it just leave a comment with your e-mail address and i'll shoot it over when i get home

feel free to snoop through, maybe you'll find something interesting (you probably wont though)...thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out some other fine blogs listed in my blogroll.

oh, and i almost forgot (actually i did and now i'm updating this post)...TOP OF THE MORNIN' TO YA!

HAPPY SAINT PATTY'S DAY!!!
my philosophy...

like a phoenix we burn
ourselves all our lives hoping
that the ashes will give birth
to a new us... but all that's left
in the end is nothing.


i have a penchant for nicknames

101 things all about me
e-mail me

instant message me

steal this button and link to me!

Blog Togs by Flirt

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker