Click for homepage
Wednesday, March 23, 2005
down with the magma
i will now proceed to show you all the supreme levels of my dorkiness. prepare to be taken to depths you have never seen before. oh yes, we're going deep. waaaaaaaaaaaay down to the magma. so put on your rubber shoes internet because it'll be one bumpy ride. yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaw

okay, so a neutron walks into a bar and orders a drink...he's sitting there and trying to mack it to the fly lady electrons when a little while later his proton buddies come in and join him. so being the cool nice neutron he is he buys them all drinks and opens up a tab...after many rounds and countless inter-atom flirting the neutron goes up to the bartender and says "hey barkeep, how much i owe you?"

the bartender in his smoothest way replies, "for you neutron, no charge!"
my philosophy...

like a phoenix we burn
ourselves all our lives hoping
that the ashes will give birth
to a new us... but all that's left
in the end is nothing.


i have a penchant for nicknames

101 things all about me
e-mail me

instant message me

steal this button and link to me!

Blog Togs by Flirt

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker