Click for homepage
Saturday, January 08, 2005
quote of the weekend
as seen at digital fishwrap:
"If you haven’t been skinny dipping, you should try it. And if you have, you know.
It’s like sex. How do you describe sex to someone who hasn’t done it? Swimming with a bathing suit on is like masturbation. It feels good, no question. But it can’t adequately prepare you for the feeling of going all the way."

i'll be out of commission for a little while, on monday i'll be having surgery to correct the placement of my nose which was broken at the time i acquired my sexy battle scars...here's wishing everyone happy blogging while i'm away
my philosophy...

like a phoenix we burn
ourselves all our lives hoping
that the ashes will give birth
to a new us... but all that's left
in the end is nothing.


i have a penchant for nicknames

101 things all about me
e-mail me

instant message me

steal this button and link to me!

Blog Togs by Flirt

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker