Click for homepage
Sunday, January 23, 2005
the moon
here at the website of the one and only ak, you will be treated to many things.
among them are:
  1. quotes
  2. rants
  3. humor (or things that i find to be humorous atleast)
  4. lyrics
  5. and lastly, lists
and thus far i have completed each task (that was my first list) with the exception of lyrics. to be honest i'm rather surprised that i have yet to post some of my favorite (and oh are there many), but, you need to start somewhere. and so, with that, i leave you with a classic, and my all-time favorite (be prepared to hear this same statement about hundreds of other songs).

Frank Sinatra - Fly me to the moon

Fly me to the moon

Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On a-Jupiter and Mars
In other words, hold my hand
In other words, baby, kiss me

Fill my heart with song
And let me sing for ever more
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you

Fill my heart with song
Let me sing for ever more
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words, in other words
I love ... you

my philosophy...

like a phoenix we burn
ourselves all our lives hoping
that the ashes will give birth
to a new us... but all that's left
in the end is nothing.


i have a penchant for nicknames

101 things all about me
e-mail me

instant message me

steal this button and link to me!

Blog Togs by Flirt

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker