Click for homepage
Friday, January 28, 2005
mission accomplished
ding dong, the auditors are gone!

after nearly three weeks they have finally completed their audit. no more asking for invoices to be pulled, no more having to reconcile satellite binders, and most importantly no more teasing with the smell of popcorn.

it's 3:30 right now, they literally just left, i think they're at the elevators, and we're about to celebrate.

how you ask? we're making some popcorn!
my philosophy...

like a phoenix we burn
ourselves all our lives hoping
that the ashes will give birth
to a new us... but all that's left
in the end is nothing.


i have a penchant for nicknames

101 things all about me
e-mail me

instant message me

steal this button and link to me!

Blog Togs by Flirt

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker