Click for homepage
Monday, January 24, 2005
a joke
i saw this in the comment section of barefoot ramblings about a week ago and it totally made my day. so for those of you who happen to come upon my site i hope that this can bring a hearty chuckle to your day:

A rabbit was happily hopping along the woods when he came up on a baboon smoking a bong. He looks at the baboon and says "Hey man don't be smoking dope, lets hop through the jungle and be happy and free." So the baboon goes along with the rabbit.

A little later they hop upon an elephant snorting coke through his trunk. The rabbit looks at the elephant and says "Hey man don't be snorting that shit, let's hop through the jungle and be happy and free." So the elephant goes along with the rabbit and baboon.

A little later they hop upon a lion shooting heroin. Before the rabbit can finish his saying the lion beats the little rabbit to death. The baboon and elephant can't believe what they have just seen. So the lion looks over at them and says "That little shit has me run around the jungle for hours every time he is on ecstasy."
my philosophy...

like a phoenix we burn
ourselves all our lives hoping
that the ashes will give birth
to a new us... but all that's left
in the end is nothing.


i have a penchant for nicknames

101 things all about me
e-mail me

instant message me

steal this button and link to me!

Blog Togs by Flirt

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker