Click for homepage
Wednesday, January 05, 2005
i did not fall off
i'm sure some may have thought that i was just like many new bloggers, i would post for about all of a week because it was what all the cool kids were doing, and then fall off the face of the earth...sorry to disappoint. actually, i have quite a lot that i would like to write about but my horrible, wretched, pathetic laptop had to be sent in to be repaired for the 4th time this year, and our pc at home is as slow as the tortouis (minus all the cool tricks)...

hope everyone had a great holiday and new years. mine was quite the fun time for the most part. while some may say that this is the year of 05 i'm adamant in my belief that this shall forever be known to me as the year of 24, as in the number of stitches that i had to get because of a post new years eve fracas outside of the club my friends and i visited in toronto that left me bloodied in three areas and with a broken nose (still yet to be fixed by an ent (and i don't mean the cool trees in lord of the rings, although that would be quite cool)).

more on that to come...

my philosophy...

like a phoenix we burn
ourselves all our lives hoping
that the ashes will give birth
to a new us... but all that's left
in the end is nothing.


i have a penchant for nicknames

101 things all about me
e-mail me

instant message me

steal this button and link to me!

Blog Togs by Flirt

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker