Click for homepage
Friday, January 14, 2005
battling insomnia
it's 1:35 in the morning, i can't sleep...i'm drugged up on pain killers (prescribed oxycodone aka percocet), antibiotics (penicillin), cold medicine (tylenol pm and nyquil...neither does shit), and i can't sleep...

i'm watching tv...conan o'brien just finished, now i'm stuck watching the painfully annoying carson daly...he should be sued, reasons for said suing is yes to be determined...suggestions are welcomed


it's now 1:42, my eyes feel heavy and yet light as a feather all at the same time


due to my inability to sleep and the lack of any functionality in my brain right now i will conclude this meaningless post by giving you, the occasional reader, a glimpse into my daily* routine: work, princeton review (lsat), library (lsat), home, food, daily show, sleep, rinse, repeat

it's now 1:51

*expires 2/12/05 and then subject to change
my philosophy...

like a phoenix we burn
ourselves all our lives hoping
that the ashes will give birth
to a new us... but all that's left
in the end is nothing.


i have a penchant for nicknames

101 things all about me
e-mail me

instant message me

steal this button and link to me!

Blog Togs by Flirt

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker