Click for homepage
Thursday, January 20, 2005
the battle
okay, so they called my bluff. the auditors from hell knew that i would not actually set their office on fire (a raging one to be precise). in fact, they took it one further and one upped me. it's 4:15 and they're already at it with their frenzied corn popping. they've sensed my weakness and have gone for the kill. and now, i need your help. i'm calling on all arms, and legs if need be, to tell me what the best smelling food is that i can bring in here on monday so that for once they'll get a taste of their own medicine.

what is the best smelling food that if you were forced to only smell and not eat would drive you mad? and we're not talking about that 'oh that smells so good can i please have a bite' madness. oh hell no, that's the weak stuff. that just simply will not cut the cheese man. i'm talking about that madness that'll have them crawling on their hands and knees while waving the white flag of surrender. anything less than that is simply unacceptable.


oh these auditors are gonna rue the day they messed with ak! (did you like how i made that rhyme? did ya, did ya, did ya???)
my philosophy...

like a phoenix we burn
ourselves all our lives hoping
that the ashes will give birth
to a new us... but all that's left
in the end is nothing.


i have a penchant for nicknames

101 things all about me
e-mail me

instant message me

steal this button and link to me!

Blog Togs by Flirt

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker