Click for homepage
Thursday, December 23, 2004
great expectations?
i suppose this is the point where i exclaim with glee 'hello world!' sorry to disappoint. i am a crossover blogger, after having read a few blogs for quite a while now, tequila mockingbird in particular, i've become inspired to begin one of my own. i have no expectations of my blog, i don't really expect to gain any visitors although i would like to say hello to those of you who have graced me with your presence. so, until i have more to say, adieu, and happy holidays!
my philosophy...

like a phoenix we burn
ourselves all our lives hoping
that the ashes will give birth
to a new us... but all that's left
in the end is nothing.


i have a penchant for nicknames

101 things all about me
e-mail me

instant message me

steal this button and link to me!

Blog Togs by Flirt

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker